"The firm has always strived to create and implement innovative and effective methods of providing cost-effective, quality representation and services for our clients and will continue to meet and exceed the expectations of our valued clients."
Expert lawyers at the firm know detailed complexities of all regulatory and legal aspects of employment and labour laws that help clients carry on with their businesses smoothly. We serve our clients in their day to day legal issues involving compliances, statutory filings, obtaining permissions from regulatory authorities, etc.
The other services that we offer includes but are not limited to:
- Assistance in complying with Employment and Labour Law
- Advice on Employee Rights, Employment Contract, Service Contract, Labour Disputes, Statutory Benefits
- Structuring, transfer, termination, non-compete issues and the likes of employees
- Employment documentation
- Employee benefits and compensation
- Framing employment policies for the organizations
- Framing Employment agreement and contracts
- Labour law advisory
- Law on Sexual Harassment of women at workplace
- HR Audit
- Drafting and vetting of Employment Agreements, Appointment letters, Termination Agreements, Non – competition agreements, Non - disclosure Agreements and other confidential agreements.