"The firm has always strived to create and implement innovative and effective methods of providing cost-effective, quality representation and services for our clients and will continue to meet and exceed the expectations of our valued clients."
Start-ups face an uphill battle starting from idea, to financing, to hiring, to distinguishing themselves from the vast crowds of competitors fighting for market share and publicity and not to mention the statutory legal and tax compliances which a start-up needs to fulfill.
SR Law Firm has been enrolled as a Certified Facilitator for start-ups under Scheme for facilitating Start-ups Intellectual Property Protection (SIPP) of the Government of India to benefit the start-ups with the legal, structural and regulatory solutions. We will assist Start-ups in areas including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, Corporate Laws, Capital Markets, Joint Ventures and Strategic Alliances, best law firm in mergers and acquisitions, etc.
Our expertise helps a start-up company in complying with the existing laws, adherence to the regulatory compliances, managing relationships with customers, vendors, etc., and protecting intellectual property rights of the companies.
The following services are provided by us to facilitate new/existing startups:
- Incorporation of Company (Public Limited Company, Private Limited Company, Limited Liability Partnership, One Person Company etc.)
- Registration and Recognition as Start-up with Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (Registration with DIPP ensues Tax Holidays, Tax Rebates, Relaxed Labour and Environmental Compliances and also Benefitting IPR Regime).
- Help in Procuring funding (Procuring/Managing Funding from Angel Investors )
- Drafting and vetting of contracts of commercial nature
- Mandatory Taxation and Statutory Compliances -
- Obtaining Permanent Account Number (PAN)
- Obtaining Tax Deduction Account (TAN)
- Obtaining Import Export Code (IEC) (for export of services & goods)
- Obtaining Value Added Tax (VAT) (for trading businesses)
- Obtaining Service Tax Registrations (for rendering of services)
- Accounting and Book Keeping
- Statutory Audit under Companies Act, 2013
- Tax Audit
- Annual Filings with the Registrar of Companies
- Annual Income Tax Return filing
- Quarterly filing of TDS returns
- Monthly e-filing of VAT returns
- Half yearly filing of Service Tax Returns
- Maintaining of Statutory Registers, Minutes Books,
- Helping Companies hold Board Meetings, AGM etc.
- Awareness and Adoption of the Intellectual Property Rights (Facilitate Filing of Patents, Trademarks and Designs by innovative start-ups)
- Facilitating Start-ups in Manufacturing Sector (Areas in priority sector and also Procurement of Products by PSUs)
- Winding Up and Exit Strategies for Start-ups.
- Litigation (Patent & Trademark Infringement, Contractual Disputes, Representation before Taxing Authorities, Contracts of Commercial Nature and Arbitration).