Insolvency And Bankruptcy
"The firm has always strived to create and implement innovative and effective methods of providing cost-effective, quality representation and services for our clients and will continue to meet and exceed the expectations of our valued clients."
With recent developments in the field of Insolvency and bankruptcy resolution brought about by the new Insolvency and Bankruptcy code 2016 and further proposed amendments, the code as compared to other recovery law, has become extremely attractive as an alternative form of time-bound recovery resolution.
SR Law Firm with a view to provide an efficacious and speedy conclusion of the insolvency and bankruptcy resolution and so that for benefit could be derived by our clients, have a Insolvency and Bankruptcy Department, being headed by innovative and experienced team, having extensive knowledge in voluntary and compulsory insolvency and winding up matters along with extensive experience in SARFAESI and Debt Recovery Tribunal matters.
Our aforesaid insolvency Team is exclusively dedicated with the sole aim of providing such services to our clients with would result into a satisfactory, effective and speedy resolution.
The firm works together with clients, whether debtors in default or creditors to identify, in order to adopt and implement the best solution. SR Law Firm’s restructuring and insolvency team helps maximize recovery and minimize write offs.
The firm has handled matters across multiple industries including automobile, IT, transportation, manufacturing, energy, Oil & Gas and real estate etc. We have advised on the largest and most complex restructurings for automobile Company, and pride ourselves on providing best solutions as well as profitable results.
Our expertise covers legal and commercial advice on matters including:
- Negotiations / Arrangements with creditors and debtors;
- Assistance in Financing of stressed Assets;
- Corporate Restructuring based on Mergers/ Demergers/ Take over/Acquisitions;
- Insolvency filing/ CIRP under IBC Before NCLT / DRT
- Debt Recovery Tribunal (DRT) including those under the Securitization and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act, 2002 (SARFEASI);
- Enforcement of Security Interest;
- Financial Due Diligence;
- M&A in Distress;
- Portfolio Reviews;
- Liquidations/Winding up of Companies and LLPs;
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy of Individuals and Firms
- Representation before National Company Law Tribunal, Debt Recovery Tribunal and other authorities concerned in matters related to insolvency, voluntary liquidation, bankruptcy and winding up